Sound Mind Northwest
I bring more than 12 years’ experience working with people from a variety of backgrounds.
I specialize in the following areas:
- Major depression, bi-polar disorder, substance use, anxiety, and other mental health related issues.
- Stress management, relationship counseling, work performance and financial hardship.
- Youth mental health and substance use.
- Youth in the criminal justice system.
- Youth behavior disorders
- Children and families struggling with mental health and substance use.
Master of Social Work: Eastern Washington University, 2014
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology: Western Washington University, 2007
Graduate Certificate in Chemical Dependency Counseling: City University, 2017
Social Worker Independent Clinical License: LW60754230
Child Mental Health Specialist: Certified by CPC as defined by WAC 388-865-0150